I saw that too and so wanted to play around with it. hmmmm, am I feeling a sick day coming! Hope you feel better.
Neat. I hadn't seen that on the Bonnie 5 but I'll definitely have to check it out. Hope you feel better soon.
I like this one. It is my favorite I have seen so far. I like that you cannot see the whole orange slice and I love the orange and blue!Hope you feel better soon!!
I LOVE this!!!! Such a great picture; the blue, the orange, the bubbles; so cute!
Oh I think I will add that to my experiment list! Thanks for sharing, hope you feel better!
Great job...I saw that too--I'll have to give it a try one of these days!! Awesome job!
Sooooo cool! Love this!
I saw that too and so wanted to play around with it. hmmmm, am I feeling a sick day coming! Hope you feel better.
ReplyDeleteNeat. I hadn't seen that on the Bonnie 5 but I'll definitely have to check it out. Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteI like this one. It is my favorite I have seen so far. I like that you cannot see the whole orange slice and I love the orange and blue!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon!!
I LOVE this!!!! Such a great picture; the blue, the orange, the bubbles; so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh I think I will add that to my experiment list! Thanks for sharing, hope you feel better!
ReplyDeleteGreat job...I saw that too--I'll have to give it a try one of these days!! Awesome job!
ReplyDeleteSooooo cool! Love this!
ReplyDelete