February 17, 2011

Day Forty Eight

{Staying In} Style. Today's Joy of Love theme is staying in. I am struggling with all these inside photos.  Tomorrow I might just have to take a break and do my own thing, I am missing my outdoor shots.  If we are staying in then one thing is for sure, I am wearing my Juicy Couture tracksuit. Today's picture is of the signature J zipper.  Love me some Juicy Couture.

8 comments:

  1. I am with you there. I have a really hard time taking pictures inside and it's just not as much fun than when being outside. Yesterday I was getting close quitting the joy of love. Now I'm thinking I will just do whatever I want. If the theme works for me than fine. If not, I'll do it my way:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Totally ready to take (and see ;) outdoor shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bek, I have been close to quitting joy of love too. Not really what I expected. I am going outside today to capture what ever I want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE, LOVE your take on this...staying in-style!! How cute. I really love the outdoor shots too, hopefully the prompts will lead us back there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a lovely composition. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nothing like good comfy pair of sweats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love how simple and fun this is! Great job!

    ReplyDelete