February 12, 2011

Day Forty Three

{Sad Eyes}  So today's theme was so fitting...eyes!  I spent the morning at the vet with Moser, whom has eye conjunctivitis...awesome.  He looks so sad in this picture. 


{Paddle Boarding in Alaska?}  So I was at the tattoo shop this afternoon getting finger printed (that is another story) and looked out the window to see this man on a paddle board.  What?!  Crazy man, this is not Hawaii!  This is the best picture and the only picture I got, he was going way too fast...and I was on the dock with an obstructed view.  



4 comments:

  1. Umm... crazy dude in the water in Alaska, what are you doing??? Poor pooch :( Hope he gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, what a sweet face--hope he feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so that guy must be slightly crazy! LOL! Love the sad puppy eyes!

    ReplyDelete