{Day Job} My husband's current job, nearly finished. Sure beats his cubicle view from before :)
So annoyed with blurry blog posts. In photoshop I can read the name on the back of the tug...it is clear as day. Why oh why does that not translate over to blogger?
I can't remember who, but someone posted on their blog how to correct that. I just post and hope for the best. I'll page around and see if I can find it again.
Beautiful picture. Makes me long to be near the water.
ReplyDeleteLove this. . .currious to see what feedback you get about the clairty (though it looks great to me) I know others have had this trouble too!
ReplyDeleteHmmm, that is weird. Compression should not affect the quality, right? Well, it is a gorgeous photo!
ReplyDeleteI can't remember who, but someone posted on their blog how to correct that. I just post and hope for the best. I'll page around and see if I can find it again.
ReplyDeleteThis a beautiful view and nicely captured.
Ooooh, Trish I would so love to read that blog post! Let me know if you find it :)
ReplyDelete