March 13, 2011

Day Seventy Two

{Eagles Galore} We drove by a bay this afternoon, there were a bunch of cars and people with cameras..."pull over the car right now."  Ha! There were about 30 eagles feeding, it was amazing to watch.  Here are a few pictures, they aren't the best but it was pouring down rain and we were not very close. Enjoy!

The one picture of all the eagles sitting on rocks has 14 eagles in it.  Holy cow.  This last picture is my favorite, the average wing span of an eagle is 6 to 7 feet.

7 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Eagles are just beautiful, but I've heard their just like pigeons in the city in AK. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing...just so cool to see all those together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is just amazing. What a sight to see and capture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! Good timing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am literally GREEN with envy! Wonderful, wonderful captures. The first one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How incredibly amazing! I like every shot, I can't even begin to pick a fave.

    ReplyDelete