{King KONG} Moser likes LOVES his Kong (which is still an understatement)! We love it too, when it is full of peanut butter our dog is 100% occupied! Labs are hard to keep entertained sometimes.
Ah yes, the KONG! They are fabulous! After my dog had to be given some meds for a whole month (I hid them in peanut butter) he wasn't really having his KONG anymore! But, he's coming around again!
These pics are so sweet! Our dogs loved Kongs too but after our last one tore one up we haven't gotten another. Aren't they suppose to be indestructible?
Ah yes, the KONG! They are fabulous! After my dog had to be given some meds for a whole month (I hid them in peanut butter) he wasn't really having his KONG anymore! But, he's coming around again!
ReplyDeleteMoser is aroreable! Love the tongue action in the second pic!
ReplyDeleteKongs are wonderful for keeping them busy.
ReplyDeleteTobey loves his Kong but I can't stand the slurping sound when he is playing with it. Must remember to give it to him when I am leaving the house!
ReplyDeleteWe had a lab husky mix who loved his chew toys! I sure miss him when I see everyone else's dogs! Moser looks so sweet and this is a great shot!
ReplyDeleteI miss our black lab. :( This is a very sweet picture at the top. Those eyes you can never say no to!
ReplyDeleteThese pics are so sweet! Our dogs loved Kongs too but after our last one tore one up we haven't gotten another. Aren't they suppose to be indestructible?
ReplyDelete