March 3, 2011

Day Sixty Two

{Double Meaning} Everyone around here would love for the snow to stop!

8 comments:

  1. Cool shot. I am not a huge fan of color splash, but I love it here! Wow, that is a lot of snow falling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been a cold, snowy winter, I don't know anyone who isn't anxious for Spring.

    I do like the color splash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome shot! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this photo! Great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha Yes! This pic is great! I totally "get" that sign as I sit here in Chicago (in Starbucks) watching it snow..again.. at least we understand why in Alaska! But, the midwest? C'mon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is actually totally abnormal for the part of Alaska we are in...it rains A LOT here, snows just a little. We have had snow on the ground for 2 weeks and it is getting really old! As I type it is...raining! Victory!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at those big flakes! I love this photo, and boy do I wish the snow would stop. Even the light dusting we got here last night is too much for me!

    ReplyDelete