April 4, 2011

Day Ninety Four

{Mama's Boy} My companion today.  He listens when no one else has time, he loves the way I sing to the radio and he even helps me with laundry (he rolls on the dryer sheets that fall out of the dryer).  I took the time to figure out photoshop actions today, (I know, I know...what took so long) they are so easy and awesome.  Now who wants to share where they find good free actions?!
The trusty 50mm is my favorite lens, I love this picture!

7 comments:

  1. Aw, such a nice looking puppy :)
    I like www.thecoffeeshopblog.com for actions - they are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say coffeeshop as well! Here is the link directly to her free actions: http://www.thecoffeeshopblog.com/p/coffeeshop-actions-and-presets.html

    Love this sweet puppy portrait :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shot as well!! Such an adorable face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ♥ too! such a sweet and loving face, best friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great capture. I can never get this good of picture with my black lab! I third the above site (coffeeshop) it's a great starting off point to learning actions. If you have facebook, like a lot of those photo sites, like MCP, Photoshop Actions, Florabella, etc because every once and a while they give free mini actions on facebook. I've really liked a few I've gotten there. I know there's more but I'd have to go back and remember where they're from. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post was included in The Best of The Best this week! http://blmerrill.blogspot.com/2011/04/best-of-best-project-365-blogs.html I am inviting the 10 photographers featured to submit one favorite photo from this year so far, to be posted in a follow-up later this week (and linked back to your blog). You can email me at bloggybranson (at) gmail (dot) com! Thanks for being an awesome blogger!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woot, woot...thanks Branson! I will send an email this weekend!

    ReplyDelete