{12 hour Day} The laundry list known as my day... rise and shine at 5:45am, leave for work at 7:20am, stop by the store to pick up 2 boxes of Capri Suns (State testing this week: snack break juice), drive through the coffee shop and order an extra hot nonfat vanilla latte (I don't drink coffee, but today I do). Back on the road and off to check on the builders, jump out "looks good" jump in the car and head to school...in the parking lot by 8:00am (super woman?). Cart my 500 things inside the school and prepare for another full day of standardized testing, where I repeat 1000 times during the day "I'm sorry I can't help you, try your best" "No, you may not get out of your seat" "Shhh..."!!! 3:20 say goodbye to the 20 3rd graders whom you've held captive in your classroom all day with nothing but a number 2 pencil at their desk and a huge test booklet. 3:30 tutoring gig. 5:30 leave school, pick up dinner and head out to the house (the one that is being built) and get to work... or eat dinner with your husband, feed your lab that is starving and decide to call it a night. In the drive way by 7:25pm, snap photo of the day...

Really? That sounds like a breeze. Teachers have it so easy! (written in a sarcastic tone) The NH republicans in the house and senate think teachers are overpaid and receive too many benefits and it is unfair to private sector workers. Solution, take away benefits and raises and get rid of art, music and language programs in school. Oh, they are so smart.
ReplyDeleteSorry for the political rant! Great photo :)
Whew, you're making me tired! The weekend is right around the corner! ;)
ReplyDeletea busy day, rest up and spend some time with Moser and your hubby ~ oh I guess that should have been your hubby and Moser!
ReplyDelete