What a sweet looking dog and a great photo!
Oohhhh my goodness, look @ that face. SO sweet. I want to take him home....
definitely love the face!!! can't pass up on that beautiful, sweet face!
So adorable! I love your processing!
Definitely a fabulous picture. I think Moser likes having his picture taken. Way to go entering it in the contest.
I ♥ it too! Great choice for the photo contest.
Thanks everyone, I wasn't sure if I should enter or not, but really... why not?! Moser loves the attention :)
He has an adorable expression in this shot!
I just love the catchlights in his eyes! Beautiful conversion as well! Great job!! Love this shot and I'm so glad you submitted in! Congrats on making the Top 10!!
What a sweet looking dog and a great photo!
ReplyDeleteOohhhh my goodness, look @ that face. SO sweet. I want to take him home....
ReplyDeletedefinitely love the face!!! can't pass up on that beautiful, sweet face!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! I love your processing!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a fabulous picture. I think Moser likes having his picture taken. Way to go entering it in the contest.
ReplyDeleteI ♥ it too! Great choice for the photo contest.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone, I wasn't sure if I should enter or not, but really... why not?! Moser loves the attention :)
ReplyDeleteHe has an adorable expression in this shot!
ReplyDeleteI just love the catchlights in his eyes! Beautiful conversion as well! Great job!! Love this shot and I'm so glad you submitted in! Congrats on making the Top 10!!
ReplyDelete