{Chasin' Tail} We fished the evening bite tonight, we were on the hunt for a king salmon! For those of you that don't know, trolling for king salmon is quite possible one of the slowest, most boring things in the world. But, when that fish finally takes your bait you instantly forget about all the rod hours logged.
I have been going to the refuge several times a week in the hopes of seeing the resident bald eagle. I have seen him there on a few occasions but wasn't able to capture a good photo of him/her. And here you are with one posted, awesome!! Do you see them often?
beautiful sunset, and I have been trolling before! I've caught salmon back when I lived in WA and the "one that got away" I'm pretty sure I hooked a submarine. LOL It took off zinging away and nobody could hold it. Steady and sure..hah
I bet it is exciting when you finally get a bite. That last pic of the sky is amazing.
ReplyDeleteI have been going to the refuge several times a week in the hopes of seeing the resident bald eagle. I have seen him there on a few occasions but wasn't able to capture a good photo of him/her. And here you are with one posted, awesome!! Do you see them often?
ReplyDeletebeautiful sunset, and I have been trolling before! I've caught salmon back when I lived in WA and the "one that got away" I'm pretty sure I hooked a submarine. LOL It took off zinging away and nobody could hold it. Steady and sure..hah
ReplyDelete