December 28, 2010

The best is yet to come...

...and won't that be fine! You think you've seen the sun, but you aint seen it shine!

I am very happy to share with you my photo blog.  I am taking on project 365 this year, you simply take at least one picture a day and post it on your blog.  Seems easy, right?  Well, we will see...I am going to be challenged, especially with the lack of light in Alaska right now. I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark.  I think it will be a great project to help me explore my interest of photography.  Look for my first official post on January 1st!  Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. ugh... dont know how you deal with the darkness. I think I would go insane! I doing the P365 project too! first time eva. plus starting next week on the 8th I will be hosting a linky and doing a contest with it. so you should come by and check it out if you want! PS Im liking the shades. ;)

    ReplyDelete