January 1, 2011

Day One

Back to reality.  Hard to imagine we were in Maui last week.  Here's to a new year full of adventure and photo opportunities.  Hopefully this first post will get the excitement out of me, I was trying way too hard to get a great picture, then I was reminded that it is going to be a long 365 days if I wait for the best photo opportunity! Happy New Year to all!


3 comments:

  1. Great photo, but please keep your snow! We're just recovering from a major blizzard which shut down my State for 2 days! That hasn't happened around here in a decade.

    Nice to "met" you, I'll enjoy following along on the 365. One down 364 to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Looks cold :O) You will definitely have a challenge living in Alaska but a challenge is always a good thing. You will be able to capture things the rest of us are super jealous of :O) Thanks for linking up! I can't wait to watch your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very excited about linking up, I was a little nervous about everyone seeing my average but improving photos! But, I love the advice! Here's to a manual 2011!

    ReplyDelete