January 2, 2011

Day Two

{Labrador Retrievers} One of my favorite things to photograph!  Moser, our chocolate lab is full of personality and I am sure he will be featured many many times over the next 364 days (one day down my friends).

Moser has been at the kennel for the past 2 weeks, we were very happy to have him home yesterday!  The bummer about Hawaii is you can't take your pup with you.  



 {Confession}  One picture a day is great but two pictures a day, even better!  This is Buck, my in laws black lab.  He was literally licking the table for 15 minutes, splinters anyone?



Both photos shot in manual mode, how did I do? Buck has a huge shadow on his face and Moser's picture has some noise.  But hey, progress! 

8 comments:

  1. These are both fantastic! Dogs have such expressive eyes! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for manual mode! They're great. I totally gave up today and changed back to my favorite 'portrait' setting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job in manual! I love that second one...what a trouble maker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did great! The pic of Moser is awesome--totally frameable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love photographing my dogs, this is a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful puppies! I have 2 black labradors and 1 husky mix, they will be featured on my 365.
    Manual mode at times can be so difficult to master. We can all learn this together. Your photos are wonderful ~ you did great!

    ReplyDelete