January 3, 2011

Day Three

{Resolution} I honestly think resolutions are silly, by the third week in January the gym starts to thin out, if you know what I mean.  However, there is one thing I really need to get over... my fear of flying.  I currently live on an island in Southeast Alaska, the only way to get out is by plane or boat.  My family lives in Oregon, so flying is the only option.  My husband jokes that we are going to start taking separate flights so he won't have to deal with me clinching the seat in front of me every five minutes.  To his credit I do fly much better when I am alone, because I have to keep it together. Here's to being a better traveler in 2011!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you can get over your fear!! That would make traveling quite a challenge huh??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! My husband is a pilot & I used to be scared of flying too. Bc of him I've gotten pretty used to it, thankfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same way... As in better behaved when the hubs isnt around lol. Cant wait to see some photos of where you live! Love visiting new places through photos! (and working in customer service for a cell phone company I now know some americans think alaska is an international destination lol!)

    ReplyDelete