{Shit Kickers} The boot of Alaska, made by Xtra Tuff. It doesn't get more Alaskan than this my friends. My first trip to Alaska did not happen with out a trip to the M and N store in Astoria, Oregon where my Dad insisted on buying me a pair of these designer work boots. For those of you who don't know, I am a girly girl. Hunter boots from Nordstrom just won't cut it here. I proudly wear my "shit kickers" however, do not wear them as my everyday shoes (like my husband). Going out to dinner, going to work, going hunting, going fishing, going on the airplane...no matter where one is going they ALWAYS wear their Xtra Tuffs. Disclaimer: "Shit Kickers" is a name given to these beauties by my husband... by no means said to offend anyone.

I love it!
ReplyDeleteso cute! I love that you have shoes as your picture :)
ReplyDelete