January 6, 2011

Blog header help!

I was trying to be sassy and change my blog header, but both the pictures came out blurry?!  Does anyone know how I can fix it?

Thanks for your help!

Day Six coming soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi new follower, thanks for stopping my blog too! :) I would try sizing your picture to the correct size before uploading it. If you clicked shrink to size when uploading it can make your photo look funny. It usually says what size it's going to re-size it to, so go and re-size it to that before uploading and hopefully that will do the trick.

    I just have to say that I'm so excited to find someone in Alaska doing the 365. I was born in Anchorage and have lots of family up there. I also ended up marrying a fisherman who fishes Bristol Bay and used to fish out of Southeast till a few years ago. We've got lots of Xtra Tuffs in this household. Looking forward to following along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Melissa, check what size your pictures are. If they are too small and the computer stretched them it could cause that. I like your new banner anyway though :O)

    ReplyDelete