Beautiful picture. You are right, so sad. :(
This picture is perfect, I like the saturation, it says sooo much! Thanks for sharing it with all of us!
The meaning makes the picture!
In deed, very sad.
I can't stop thinking about it either. So tremendously sad. Nice picture.
You definitely caught the emotion with this pictures. Such a sad event.
I think the tone & color of this matches the emotion.I love the crop.~ingrid
Beautiful picture. You are right, so sad. :(
ReplyDeleteThis picture is perfect, I like the saturation, it says sooo much! Thanks for sharing it with all of us!
ReplyDeleteThe meaning makes the picture!
ReplyDeleteIn deed, very sad.
ReplyDeleteI can't stop thinking about it either. So tremendously sad. Nice picture.
ReplyDeleteYou definitely caught the emotion with this pictures. Such a sad event.
ReplyDeleteI think the tone & color of this matches the emotion.
ReplyDeleteI love the crop.
~ingrid