{Walking in a Winter Wonderland} Remember those 18 inches of snow? Well, they have arrived, we don't have the complete 18 inches in fact we probably only have an inch... but it continues to snow as I type. We went for a winter walk around the lake this afternoon. I had intentions of posting a series of pictures from our walk but decided to only post my favorite (you can find the rest of the pictures on our family blog). Hard to limit myself to one photo a day sometimes :-)
Important side note, I have only been shooting in manual lately and I am actually quite obsessed with getting my setting where they need to be for the best capture! So very exciting!
Snow makes Moser crazy! He LOVES to run around and eat it!
Great job on the manual settings! I've been working on them too, but don't have the hang of it- I always feel like I miss the shot I want because I need to adjust my settings!
Ha ha, I love it. Our dogs are the same way in snow...it's like they're puppies all over again!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful dog! He/she(?) looks so lovable!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie, Love it! xoxo
ReplyDeleteMakes me miss my puppy! He was half husky and obsessed with snow!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDeleteI hear ya! my puppies try to eat it and dig in it. He's a sweetie.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the dark ages of "manual"....Nice job.
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL dog!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the manual settings! I've been working on them too, but don't have the hang of it- I always feel like I miss the shot I want because I need to adjust my settings!
ReplyDeleteGreat action shot. He looks like he's enjoying the snow - or trying to get out of it!
ReplyDeleteYay for shooting in manual mode! This one looks awesome! Love the snow on his nose!
ReplyDeleteI second Courtney! Yay for Manual!!! The snow on his nose is perfect, Great Capture!
ReplyDeleteI am of the mind that snow is like a drug for dogs...every one that I have seen, goes crazy! It's like kids on a snow day! :)
ReplyDelete