Ohhhhh... I love this! So pretty. What lens did you shoot this with?
Love the pop of red with the darker background!
Ooooohh! I like! The colors are perfect!
What a BEAUTIFUL capture!
Whoa...Wherever you live, it is gorgeous! How lucky for you for photographs!!! I like your blog.
This is just gorgeous!! Beautiful Love it!
Wow!! I love this shot!
I am a new follower- your landscape photographs are so crisp and serene. I am looking forward to seeing your project progress.
This is really beautiful. It's so perfectly winter.
Really Beautiful! I could just sit and stare at this one for awhile!
Very pretty. Great depth of field - from a fellow photo-a-day-er.http://continuousshutter.blogspot.com/
This is gorgeous!
Ohhhhh... I love this! So pretty. What lens did you shoot this with?
ReplyDeleteLove the pop of red with the darker background!
ReplyDeleteOoooohh! I like! The colors are perfect!
ReplyDeleteWhat a BEAUTIFUL capture!
ReplyDeleteWhoa...Wherever you live, it is gorgeous! How lucky for you for photographs!!! I like your blog.
ReplyDeleteThis is just gorgeous!! Beautiful Love it!
ReplyDeleteWow!! I love this shot!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower- your landscape photographs are so crisp and serene. I am looking forward to seeing your project progress.
ReplyDeleteThis is really beautiful. It's so perfectly winter.
ReplyDeleteReally Beautiful! I could just sit and stare at this one for awhile!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. Great depth of field - from a fellow photo-a-day-er.
ReplyDeletehttp://continuousshutter.blogspot.com/
This is gorgeous!
ReplyDelete