Hi there I have a 365 too just added you to my blog roll :-) I love your work! http://flowerphotography1.blogspot.com/
I love your shots EVERYDAY!! They are just so breathtakingly beautiful. Way to go on capturing the scenery so well!!
Gorgeous shot! Did the boater just happen by, or was that staged? I only ask because we had a guest speaker at our camera club who told us about all the photos he staged, and he had one similar to this. It is fantastic!
Beautiful!
18 inches of snow predicted!! Oh my! You take some amazing landscape picture my friend :)
oops I was logged into my wrong account when I posted that comment :)
STUNNING!!!!!!!
Thanks for all the kind words, I am trying to get better about commenting on everybody's blogs, where does the time go?
Wow, you are definitely able to capture some beautiful images. "Cold" to us here is like, 50 degrees & cloudy. :)
You live in a beautiful place!!! You're making me want to go visit Alaska now!!!
Amanda, the boat was just passing by. That is interesting about staging photos like this...hmmm.
Awesome photo & perfectly composed!~ingrid
beautiful, sound like our weather
Before you mentioned the 18in of snow, I was wishing I was there! Haha... beautiful shot!
This is so beautiful. I love your landscape photos, they're amazing!
This is my fav so far!http://continuousshutter.blogspot.com/
Hi there I have a 365 too just added you to my blog roll :-) I love your work! http://flowerphotography1.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI love your shots EVERYDAY!! They are just so breathtakingly beautiful. Way to go on capturing the scenery so well!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous shot! Did the boater just happen by, or was that staged? I only ask because we had a guest speaker at our camera club who told us about all the photos he staged, and he had one similar to this. It is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDelete18 inches of snow predicted!! Oh my! You take some amazing landscape picture my friend :)
ReplyDeleteoops I was logged into my wrong account when I posted that comment :)
ReplyDeleteSTUNNING!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the kind words, I am trying to get better about commenting on everybody's blogs, where does the time go?
ReplyDeleteWow, you are definitely able to capture some beautiful images. "Cold" to us here is like, 50 degrees & cloudy. :)
ReplyDeleteYou live in a beautiful place!!! You're making me want to go visit Alaska now!!!
ReplyDeleteAmanda, the boat was just passing by. That is interesting about staging photos like this...hmmm.
ReplyDeleteAwesome photo & perfectly composed!
ReplyDelete~ingrid
beautiful, sound like our weather
ReplyDeleteBefore you mentioned the 18in of snow, I was wishing I was there! Haha... beautiful shot!
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful. I love your landscape photos, they're amazing!
ReplyDeleteThis is my fav so far!
ReplyDeletehttp://continuousshutter.blogspot.com/