{Photo Opportunities} Our dog, Moser, LOVES apples! This morning I was cutting up apples for my lunch when I decided to take a picture of Moser with an apple.... I had him sit nicely so it was a good angle and...
I looked through my lens to find that he had grabbed the apple!
Haha Too funny! We used to have an old apple orchard at our previous house and our dogs would eat apples all day long.
ReplyDeleteOur dogs LOVE apples!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute pooch!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Dogs sure do know how to make your heart melt!
ReplyDeleteman I miss that fella
ReplyDeleteOur two dogs go NUTS for bananas! How funny. Glad you captured it before it was gone!
ReplyDeleteYour dog is surely healthier than our dog as a kid who would steal sticks of butter! Lol! Glad you still were able to catch this :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great moment to catch!!! Good timing!! :)
ReplyDeleteruh row, a counter surfer caught in the act!
ReplyDelete