{Sunset} A star burst sunset, yeah! I was so happy to see how my shots from this afternoon turned out! I finally mastered the star burst!
P.S. Why do my photos look so grainy on blogger, the picture looks so much better in photoshop. ARGH, my header is giving me a head ache too.

Sorry to hear about the header, those things can be frustrating. But, you captured a fantastic starburst! Great job!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, it is amazingly gorgeous! I love it, and want it framed! Actually, you should frame it next to the Oregon one.
ReplyDeletePerfect starburst! Love it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos! I love this! AND the title of your blog. Cute! I am your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteI too am playing along with the Project 365! I would love it if you would come over to my place and check it out. :)
http://marnispics.blogspot.com
Great starburst. They are so fun! Your pics don't look grainy to me but I don't know what your original looks like. I like your header also. Is that your sea plane??? My husband would die to have that!
ReplyDeletefabulous starburst!! All the points are clear and your placement is wonderful. Nicely done!
ReplyDeleteLove this shot. Great work.
ReplyDeleteWow!!! I am looking forward to seeing the rest of Alaska through your lens!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful! My goal for this year is to master the starburst too.
ReplyDeleteOh I LOVE a good starburst! Looks great!
ReplyDelete