{Icy Waterfall} It has been really beautiful here the past couple of days, sunny but very cold. Today, we drove out the road so I could take some photos. Sever lead me to this beautiful frozen waterfall. I could have sat there all day if it wasn't so bloody cold outside.
WOW...these are just gorgeous! Way to capture the beauty in all the cold!
ReplyDeletethat's awesome! I've been wanting to head up to our waterfalls, they are so pretty when frozen.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful way to capture nature in all its glory!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful!!! I love the first one with the icicles.
ReplyDeleteWow!! Love the first one...the icicles and the movement of the water is breathtaking! It looks like it belongs on a calendar or wall! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, a photographers dream! Beautiful photos! Great find :)
ReplyDeleteReally nice. I love the flowing water.
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous, you've inspired me to venture out today to see what I can find!
ReplyDelete