{Bird's Eye View} We woke up this morning and everything that had melted yesterday was ice. It was a mess. It wasn't until this afternoon that I was able to get out of the house. On my way into town I passed this eagle sitting on top of the cross at the Lutheran Church. I called Sever (my husband) and had him direct me to a higher location for my photo op. The sky was really bright so my picture isn't as good as I would have liked, but a cool capture anyway!

What a sight! So lucky. I've been trying for find and eagle for a few years now.
ReplyDeletehttp://continuousshutter.blogspot.com/
What a beautiful shot!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is really nice, what an image! It's very beautiful where you live!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing picture! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl! I love it.
ReplyDeleteKathy
Great shot! You are so lucky. We do not see many of those around here, only at our science center.
ReplyDeleteI love this shot. Very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWOW, This is amazing! Great capture!
ReplyDeleteWOW! That is beautiful! My husband loved this! He loves eagles. I have never seen one in nature.
ReplyDeleteWow, that is just amazing!
ReplyDeleteAwesome shot! Love it on top of the cross. They are just beautiful...
ReplyDeleteawesome! nice to them mutiplying in numbers.
ReplyDeleteGet out! How awesome is this?!
ReplyDelete