January 18, 2011

Day Eighteen

{Oatmeal Cookies} I love to bake! Not all people actually enjoy this trait of mine because they claim I try to make them fat...say what? Well, contrary to popular belief, I am not out to increase gym memberships.  I simply fell in love with cooking and baking at an early age and continue to find comfort in being able to make from scratch a well balanced delicious meal every night for my family.  Dessert is a bonus too.  Today I decided to make my favorite oatmeal cookie recipe, it can be found on the Weight Watchers website, that's right...  :)

13 comments:

  1. LOVE THE MOTION!!! Seriously. Can you send those down here? Dad would really love them. Me too. Love the motion though. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the angle! Very cool picture! I cannot bake to save my life. I am horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with H, I love the motion! Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome. I never think to take a picture of myself doing anything. Love it!(our rings look similar)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot. I think you could be a hand model! ;) And I also love the motion of the oats being poured into the bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is an awesome shot and oatmeal-raisin cookies are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the depth and action in this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice shot. I like the stacks of butter, YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm always SO impressed when people take amazing shots of themselves. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! Love the motion of the oats falling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog through the 365ers. Cute pictures! Feel free to check out my blog. http://throughaphotographerseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the blurred motion of the oats. I want to go make some cookies now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fantastic! Great use of motion in the photo!

    ReplyDelete