January 19, 2011

Day Nineteen

{Man's Best Friend} Sever spent all day out in the cold and wet working on the house.  Moser was very excited for his return home this afternoon. Sorry for the grainy photos, it is so dark here I had my ISO cranked way up.

10 comments:

  1. I just LOVE your dog! I like the feet shot! Too funny that the pup's feet are included.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the first one! And Moser is SUCH a cutie! I love that face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pup! Maybe I'll do another dog photo shoot tomorrow. My pups are old and they don't move around a lot, so it isn't hard. I love the feet shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Sweet puppy! And I love the first one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really captured a great expression on Moser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetie! I love dog shots :) Nice job (esp in low light as you claim)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are loyal friends and such great company

    ReplyDelete