Nice colors, although he creeps me out a bit ;)
Cool with all the different hues.
gorgeous colors! LOVE this! I want to be in Alaska.. I just do!
I saw this one in my sidebar and couldnt wait to check it out. Very cool!
That guy looks angry! Very nice colors though!
I like the colors!
This is so cool!
I feel like it is staring deep into my soul. I hope it is a good totem.
I really like this. They look cool.
Nice colors, although he creeps me out a bit ;)
ReplyDeleteCool with all the different hues.
ReplyDeletegorgeous colors! LOVE this! I want to be in Alaska.. I just do!
ReplyDeleteI saw this one in my sidebar and couldnt wait to check it out. Very cool!
ReplyDeleteThat guy looks angry! Very nice colors though!
ReplyDeleteI like the colors!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cool!
ReplyDeleteI feel like it is staring deep into my soul. I hope it is a good totem.
ReplyDeleteI really like this. They look cool.
ReplyDelete