January 30, 2011

Day Thirty

{SUNday} It has been so beautiful here the past couple of days.  Sun again today.  Our friend Adam took us out on his boat this morning, when the wind chill hit your face you were reminded that yes it is indeed still January.  Sunshine is fun for pictures.  I took so many more sun flare pictures, so I will leave you with two pictures.  The view of town from the water and my favorite shot of the day, sun flare from a little island. 



I have been working on adding a vignette in photo shop.  The outline in the first one is too sharp, obviously I am still trying to master it... along with most things related to photoshop.

9 comments:

  1. SUNday...I like that. Great job with the sunflare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunshine ~ I can feel it's warmth. Nice starbursts, you even captured one on the water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You live in a beautiful place! I love the vignette on top and I am not usually a huge fan of vignettes. Those sunbursts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both your pictures - especially the sunburst one. I too, love the little sunburst in the water. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the sun flare and the reflection of it in the water is SUPER!

    ReplyDelete
  6. someone is addicted to awesome looking sunshines, and someone *cough cough* me *cough cough* is really jealous, as I can't make sweet things like that happen....YET

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Love the vignetting & that sunflare was great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sun flare in the 2nd one, and Love that you got one in the water too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, you starbursts are amazing. How do you do this? I have no idea, and read a tutorial but I don't think I understood it!

    ReplyDelete