January 29, 2011

Day Twenty Nine

{Sun Flare Saturday}  It was so beautiful out that I decided to work on my sun flare shots today.  We are now done with the earth work on our lot and... drum roll please... they start building on MONDAY!!! That is if we don't get the predicted snow and freezing rain, fingers crossed!

7 comments:

  1. Now see, you think you take too many landscape shots but look at this awesomeness! You have made heavy machinery exciting! (but I do know how you feel... My photos are like 75% babies, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be very patient to wait on a house to be built!!! At least the machiney is giving you opportunites to take some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! Good luck with Monday start-date, but how exciting! Great job on the sunflare too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sun flare! I'm a fan of sun flare! Yay for a building start-date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful shot. Sounds like you're going to have a fantastic adventure. I hope your building goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sun flares! You totally have them mastered. I wish I could get just one good one. Do you have any suggestions for a tutorial or how to? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing silhouette and sunflare! I wish you the best of luck with your building project. Yay for Monday!

    ReplyDelete