{Southeast Style Sunset} I feel like I either post landscape shots or lame-o inside shots. I guess it is time to branch out, as I leave you with a landscape shot. Happy Weekend!
I LOVE your landscape shots (and your "lame-o" inside shots ;) I feel like I always have close-ups and shots of my kids playing. I need to branch out to the landscape stuff! I guess we all have something to inspire in each other, huh?
Please don't stop posting landscape shots! I usually catch up on my fellow 365'ers first thing in the morning and your pictures give me peace and make me smile. I understand the need to diversify, just don't stop all together. (For one, I need to stop taking so many food pictures.)
I LOVE your landscape shots (and your "lame-o" inside shots ;) I feel like I always have close-ups and shots of my kids playing. I need to branch out to the landscape stuff! I guess we all have something to inspire in each other, huh?
ReplyDeletePlease don't stop posting landscape shots! I usually catch up on my fellow 365'ers first thing in the morning and your pictures give me peace and make me smile. I understand the need to diversify, just don't stop all together. (For one, I need to stop taking so many food pictures.)
ReplyDeleteWhere the heck do you live to get all these great views. I assume the PNW, if so I am jealous!
ReplyDeletethat is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletewow, Gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteAgain, you amaze me! This is just stunning!!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors you captured in this shot!!
ReplyDeleteI could never get tired of your landscape shots! You are so talented!
ReplyDeleteI love this shot. I can't believe this is what you get to look at every day! I would love to visit where you live. It looks really cool.
ReplyDelete