{Please Shine Down on Me} Mister Golden Sun was shining down on us today, so beautiful. I love taking pictures like this, the only thing better is when you can see the rays breaking through the clouds! I played with my white balance too, go me!
I really like how you have a picture of a really large space but it still feels crisp and vibrant and alive. I always feel like my "wider" shots are flat :(
Oh man, you just amaze me on every picture! This is just breathtaking...good job!!
ReplyDeleteI really like how you have a picture of a really large space but it still feels crisp and vibrant and alive. I always feel like my "wider" shots are flat :(
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love the glow and I feel like those clouds are rolling in right at me! Great shot!
ReplyDeleteThis is just stunning. You really wow me with your photos, they're so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe composition on the photo is amazing! Really adds to the beauty of the photo. Good job.
ReplyDeletejust beautiful, nicely done
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis is so lovely! I love the gloden tone!
ReplyDeleteWoah, look at those clouds rolling in! I love this shot!
ReplyDelete