Lovely photo of it :) I used to have an overflowing purse... Now I have a jam-packed diaper bag, lol.
Great purse!
love it!!! the scarf plays well with that purse. It's very you.
Coach looks good overflowing or not. I love mine!
It's amazing how wonderful your purse full of "junk" looks! I wish my looked this good :)
I love the color! Think it's time to go shopping!p.s. that's what a purse is for... all the junk!
Oh man, I love this bag!
pretty purse
Cute bag! I am now a mom backpack wearer. I fought it as long as I could but once I got that pack on my back I wondered why I'd waited so long! But I can't wait to get back to regular bags... in a few yrs!
Lovely photo of it :) I used to have an overflowing purse... Now I have a jam-packed diaper bag, lol.
ReplyDeleteGreat purse!
ReplyDeletelove it!!! the scarf plays well with that purse. It's very you.
ReplyDeleteCoach looks good overflowing or not. I love mine!
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how wonderful your purse full of "junk" looks! I wish my looked this good :)
ReplyDeleteI love the color! Think it's time to go shopping!
ReplyDeletep.s. that's what a purse is for... all the junk!
Oh man, I love this bag!
ReplyDeletepretty purse
ReplyDeleteCute bag! I am now a mom backpack wearer. I fought it as long as I could but once I got that pack on my back I wondered why I'd waited so long! But I can't wait to get back to regular bags... in a few yrs!
ReplyDelete