January 25, 2011

Day Twenty Five

{Cupcakes} Not going to lie, today's picture was forced.  Hoping for some motivation for tomorrow.  I made cupcakes so I could take a picture of them...lame-o!

7 comments:

  1. But did you get to eat it after the picture? That is the question at hand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... that sounds like a good excuse to make cupcakes today. YUM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure we will all have days in which we are not "feeling" it. But I do like your idea of baking cupcakes "just to photograph them", cause I know,in my house, seconds later they would be eaten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had a few of those days. At least you got a shot and a delicious treat after :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's wrong w that? What else would you say - I made some cupcakes to eat them? At least this way you killed two birds w one stone!! One delicious stone...

    ReplyDelete