January 24, 2011

Day Twenty Four

{Dominoes}  We play A LOT of dominoes around here.  A couple of years ago while visiting Sever's grandparents we were reintroduced to the Mexican Train game of dominoes.  If you come to visit our new home in Alaska chances are we will suck you in too.  Game nights keep the mind sharp and the soul happy. 

9 comments:

  1. I want to know how to play, we are huge gamers here too! Love this shot! So Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple too, here is a link!
    http://www.mexicantrainrulesandstrategies.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color splash! We love Dominoes too. Well, my husband not so much, but my parents and my brothers and I are big gamers. Have you ever played the dominoes game "Chicken Feet". So much fun! My Mom always spills her wine when we play that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever played triominoes? We used to play them as a kid and I introduced them to my husband and he loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that... "Game nights keep the mind sharp and the soul happy. "
    I should start engaging hub in some board games. Scrabble is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this shot and that you guys have a game night! I need to get my husband on that bandwagon!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this. We don't have game nights often enough. I might have to pull out a game this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sister and I used to love to stand up the dominoes before pushing and watching them trail across the floor. Probably better to play an actual game now that we're older :) Game night rocks! Very nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love this game, too! I love the black/white with a splash of color. Nice!

    ReplyDelete