{Tied Up} We drive past this boat everyday on our way out to the lot. Each day I think to myself, I should pull over and take a picture...a nice old rusty boat makes a great picture. Today when I drove by there was an eagle sitting on the piling next to the boat, I really thought to myself...I should REALLY pull over and take a picture. I kept driving but soon turned around, eagles don't just wait for when it is convenient for the photographer, hello! I am undecided on which photo I like best. I think my favorite is the one with only the bow of the boat, what do you think?

What an amazing photo opportunity! In this instance I like the closeup.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE the first one. My husband would go gaga over it! haha What a cool shot to get!
ReplyDeleteI am with the girls, love the up close one as well! I am so glad you pulled over and got the shot, It paid off!
ReplyDeleteThat is SUCH a cool shot. I love the reds peeking through on the boat too!
ReplyDeleteI vote for the first one, too. You must do a huge canvas of this!
ReplyDeletefabulous capture! great composition, very like the B&W conversion
ReplyDeleteFirst one for sure! :)
ReplyDelete