{Sewer Line} As witnessed earlier, we are building a house. Today we woke up and it was blowing 40 mph and raining side ways. Around 2 o'clock the sun was out and it was beautiful. Crazy southeast weather. We spent the day putting in our sewer line, I feel so fortunate that we are able to do all this work ourselves. We will be doing all the electrical work and plumbing ourselves too, should make for some good photos!

how wonderful you will a diary of the building of your new home, how exciting
ReplyDeleteWow, go you guys! All yourself is awesome, something you should be really proud of!
ReplyDeleteToo cool. You're braver than me!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing! I wish we were more handy around the house, but this is just awesome!
ReplyDeleteIt'll be neat to see the steps of building your house! I am amazed that you guys are doing all the work yourselves!! That is so great!! That will make your home so much more special! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, really!/ That's amazing!
ReplyDeleteI bet you're getting excited with each new step! I used work in a construction company and they did so much stuff including installing septic tanks. I went on a few jobs to learn a few things. It's very interesting how it's all put together and works. However I didn't care for the maintenance jobs, that's when I liked my desk. Haha
ReplyDeleteyikes, Sever is up in all that muck! sunshine tho!!
ReplyDelete