February 22, 2011

Day Fifty Three

{Samoas} I've known my husband for eight years, we've been married for 8 months... I thought I knew him...even down to his Girl Scout cookie of choice.  Thin Mints for me and Tagalongs for him.  So very wrong, what was I thinking?  We had a fun time explaining this marital issue to the cute little girl that called last night.  Once we cleared up that we needed 2 boxes of Samoas and not 2 boxes of Samoans there really was no problem with adding more cookies to our order.  Lesson learned.



My Father in-law being a ham.

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha, this is the second Samoa shot I've seen tonight!! Great composition...I prefer Thin Mints too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum. These are making me want some right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. any of them are good with me, right from the box to my mouth!

    ReplyDelete