If you have read my new "about me" section then you know that I get bored easily. I am bored with Joy of Love. Call me a failure if you must, but I quit.
I think a lot of people are quitting. I have. I guess it was not what I thought it would be. :( I love the sunbeams but the playground looks a little sad with no kids.
I just love your pictures, I scrolled through several of your older posts because I don't think I could ever get enough of your sunburst shots. Just Beautiful!
I think a lot of people are quitting. I have. I guess it was not what I thought it would be. :( I love the sunbeams but the playground looks a little sad with no kids.
ReplyDeleteGreat sunflare! I have to say, I'm excited to get back to my typical challenges!! ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha... I'm a little bored with it too. It's gotten a little odd. Love this shot!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteAnd, I only did one. A couple days ago.. number 4! Yup.. I'm a rebel. :)
Glad I'm not the only one bored with it. :)
ReplyDeletehaha, you are too funny! Did you have to get down in the snow to get this shot?
ReplyDeleteI just love your pictures, I scrolled through several of your older posts because I don't think I could ever get enough of your sunburst shots. Just Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe angle in this shot is perfect! Love it!
ReplyDeleteHaha you made it a heck of a lot longer than I did ;-) This is great! You are definitely a master of sunbursts!
ReplyDelete