Very nice! My love was working and I won't see him until Friday :(
Ha ha, I love that! I also love your creativity with the first shot!! Very cool!
great compostion on your first shot,gotta love him!
Oooh... I love the rings on rose picture. What a sweet man to come home with flowers and beer! Doesn't get any better than that ;)
I love this idea!!! Might have to borrow it, (and link to you of course) LOL!
Very nice! My love was working and I won't see him until Friday :(
ReplyDeleteHa ha, I love that! I also love your creativity with the first shot!! Very cool!
ReplyDeletegreat compostion on your first shot,
ReplyDeletegotta love him!
Oooh... I love the rings on rose picture. What a sweet man to come home with flowers and beer! Doesn't get any better than that ;)
ReplyDeleteI love this idea!!! Might have to borrow it, (and link to you of course) LOL!
ReplyDelete