February 15, 2011

Day Forty Six

{Hugs and Kisses}  Joy of Love Day 15 theme: kisses... Ok, Sever and I are probably two of the most modest people around.  Probably the most romantic people have seen us is at our wedding. We don't kiss in public and the lovely dovey stuff just isn't who we are.  This picture I of course did not take, however the story behind it is a good one.  We went to Maui in December for our belated honeymoon.  Our last day was of course Christmas, so we got all dressed up for dinner.  I wanted a nice picture of us, because as you know when you are on the trip with just you and your husband most pictures only have one of you in them.  So, the sunset was beautiful and we headed down along the beach to find someone we trusted to take our picture.  We found one nice lady, but my settings were set too dark and I didn't have the heart to make her take one once I adjusted them.  So we kept walking, we went past the luau...of course a nice drunk man offered to take our picture, Sever and I both are thinking to ourselves please don't run away with my camera and all our honeymoon pictures.  Luckily he just took a few pictures, he then started to get really into it and said "come on man, just kiss her,"  awkward...remember how we are modest people.  Ha!  Well there is the story behind the picture!

SOOC


{RIP} Dog Heaven is rejoicing tonight!  Only the good die young, Buck was one of the best! 



5 comments:

  1. I love the story behind the picture of you and Sever! Brandon and I are the same way lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, that story is great! The drunk man behind the camera really makes for a good tale!! ;) RIP Buck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha LOVE the story with the picture. Too funny.

    RIP Buck, I'm sorry for your loss. It's always hard loosing a best friend. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. those photos always come out the best,

    I am so sorry for your loss. It is very difficult to lose a good 4 legged friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh loved the story!! We are like that too (not stuff in public). Beautiful doggy :-)

    ReplyDelete