Great shot! Beautiful exposure and composition!
This is so perfect. I love the surface they're sitting on. It adds to the overall feeling of the pic.
Wow, this shot is amazing. I love it!
I just love this shot! It's so nostalgic looking, great job! My hubby and lab love to go duck hunting too!!
What a great photo! My husband is a hunter as well. I will have to try this one day. http://throughaphotographerseyes.blogspot.com/
Great shot! Beautiful exposure and composition!
ReplyDeleteThis is so perfect. I love the surface they're sitting on. It adds to the overall feeling of the pic.
ReplyDeleteWow, this shot is amazing. I love it!
ReplyDeleteI just love this shot! It's so nostalgic looking, great job! My hubby and lab love to go duck hunting too!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo! My husband is a hunter as well. I will have to try this one day. http://throughaphotographerseyes.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete