February 8, 2011

Day Thirty Nine

{Gift from the Heart} Today's Joy of Love theme was a gift from the heart.  I feel that my education is the best gift I have ever been given.  No, I didn't have a full ride to college.  I did however have two loving parents that instilled in me that your education is invaluable, your education is something that can NEVER ever be taken away from you.  Yes, I am still paying off my masters degree. But honestly the gift of being able to wake up every morning and love going to work, priceless! Thanks Mom and Dad!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely. So nice you had that encouragement so many don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Your words are just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post. I love the pic of books. Reminds me of hours in the library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strikes a note in my heart :-) Love the subject, love the effect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I am sure your parents will love reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post. Your parents must be so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you framed this photo - with the image and your words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post and the image you chose to represent it!

    ReplyDelete