{Who do They Love} Joy of Love day six. I am not a fan of this dark Alaskan light. I come home from work and can't get a good inside shot because there is no light. This picture is of Moser, he loves his brother, Buck. They are really brothers, same parents just different litters. The best of friends.
Yes, I used my flash...tisk tisk, I know. Praying for some summer lighting here soon, light until 10pm is sounding more my style. Have you noticed that I turn all my inside shots to black and white, I am really going to attempt to be better about inside shots. It would help if I had a better lens...hint, hint!

I think it's perfect! Having a black animal, I know it's hard to capture detail. Great job... again!
ReplyDeleteHa ha, I want a better lens too! ;) I do love it though, and what cute subjects! I think we have that same exact chair in our house!!
ReplyDeleteLove this shot. They look so cute together. I give you major props for dealing with that Alaska dark. My family moved from there because of it. You're definitely a strong one! :)
ReplyDeleteI like your hints! Ha! Hopefully your husband reads your blog :O) I love when dogs are best buds! Mine are the same way!
ReplyDeleteI heart those doggies and I love that they're really brothers. The B&W suits this picture well.
ReplyDeleteI am loving the black and white of this picture. What a sweet capture of the brothers.
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely dogs. I love black dogs these are so cute.
ReplyDeletecuties, I am sucker for black labs ~
ReplyDelete