{Cheese Curds} The Joy of Love theme for tomorrow is generations, today's theme is who they love. I am going to flip flop my days. Since today is the super bowl and my father in law is from Wisconsin, the theme generations works well for today! Here is a picture of my husband, his cousin Nicci, and my father in law, Jan eating deep fried cheese curds during half time of the Superbowl. YUCK!!! Their facial expressions crack me up!
Yes, the cheese head is way too bright... I am still figuring out how to add splashes of color. Any advice? Sorry for the grainy photo too, inside photos kill me.

Mmmmm I looove fried cheese curds! I use a selective color action from coffeeshop blog... The selective color looks fine though. Maybe you could use the saturation control and just mute it a bit?
ReplyDeleteHaha... I love the cheese head! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteJan's facial expression is priceless. I am imagining him saying "ooh" at the same time.
ReplyDeleteThis picture cracks me up. I honestly don't think it sounds too yummy! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the cheesehead. Cam was baffled by those during the game!!
ReplyDeleteHa ha, I love their faces too! For the color splash, if you add back the color on a layer, you can always pull down the brightness or opacity of the colored layer.
ReplyDeleteHaha! Love the expression! So funny!
ReplyDeleteCheesehead!!
ReplyDeleteI always bump my ISO up to at least 1600 when shooting inside, and just adjust settings from there.
oh it's a crack up!! Great :-)
ReplyDelete