February 3, 2011

Day Thirty Four

{Now and Then} Today got away from me and the theme for my Joy of Love class threw me off a little.  Now and then, I was trying to be creative.  I took a couple of pictures of Moser today, but I HATE inside lighting right now.  I come home from work and I can't get a good enough picture because it is dark outside.  So, I am cheating...I took this picture of Moser a couple of weeks ago.  GASP!  I know, I know...I did take a picture of him today, I just don't like it...bad me! 

That little Moser was only 6 weeks old, really tiny and soo cute.  We were at a father's day picnic with my family. 

 Blurry storybook template, they frustrate me so much.  All in favor of a photoshop class say I...

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is one sweet pup! O cant figure out storyboards... I just do collages in picasa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, you're really making me want to get another lab!!! He was too cute and still is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love labs...he's just so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh. Puppies! I have two beasts and would love a little puppy to sunggle. . .until it's time to take him out. Your boy is beautiful all grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lab puppies are just the cutest, Your Moser has grown from a cute puppy to such a handsome boy.

    ReplyDelete