Nice coloring!!
Yes, I was going to say very nice conversion!
I really like the conversion too. It totally gives you the feel of how hard he's working.
He does look hard at work! Great photo!
very cool. I love the sepia tones!
I love how natural this photo is! Shows us a little of who he is.
Love that your getting hubby in on the action! Nice shot!
Love the coloring, and the 'action' shot!
I'm totally digging the coloring too! ;)
Nice coloring!!
ReplyDeleteYes, I was going to say very nice conversion!
ReplyDeleteI really like the conversion too. It totally gives you the feel of how hard he's working.
ReplyDeleteHe does look hard at work! Great photo!
ReplyDeletevery cool. I love the sepia tones!
ReplyDeleteI love how natural this photo is! Shows us a little of who he is.
ReplyDeleteLove that your getting hubby in on the action! Nice shot!
ReplyDeleteLove the coloring, and the 'action' shot!
ReplyDeleteI'm totally digging the coloring too! ;)
ReplyDelete