{Catch Light} I started the Joy of Love class today, check it out
here. So today's theme was what they do...meaning what do those you love do. The tutorial was on catchlights. So here is Moser doing what he loves to do, sit and look out the window. Usually he likes to sit by the window and sunbathe, but alas it is pouring rain in Alaska today.
You still got great catch lights and he is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't get it to work either. I went and right clicked on hers and took the url out of the properties and added it like I do a picture. I then clicked on it and added the link by clicking "link" and putting in her site.
ReplyDeleteOh, my. This picture has me captivated!
ReplyDeleteYou'r pictures are so fun! You can see the sadness in Moser's eye...no fun for him in the rain.
ReplyDeletewonderful soulful eyes, he would have a blast running in the fields with my girls
ReplyDeleteDoggy catch lights! Love it. He is so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhy, hello. He's cute!
ReplyDeleteLook at those eyes! You did wonderful with the catchlights, and I just want to snuggle that pup!
ReplyDeleteCould this picture BE any cuter!! Moser is such a handsome guy! And this pic of him is fabulous, great catchlights!!
ReplyDeleteLove those eyes! Great example of catchlight!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful catchlights, he is adorable. Makes me miss my black lab so bad!!!
ReplyDeleteFirst off, I love your new header! Especially the one of the boats and their reflection in the water! Beautiful! And those starbursts! Spectacular :O) This is an adorable photo of your dog and great catchlights!
ReplyDeletelove!!!
ReplyDeleteAww!!! I love him!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet face!
ReplyDelete