June 15, 2011

Catch up Day One hundred and Sixty Six

I am back from my vacation and ready to fill you in (assuming you are still here).  I flew to Oregon last week for my brother's graduation from college, he earned a BS in Forest Operations Management.  We are all very proud of him!

{Congrats, bro}



My grandfather, father, brother and I all graduated from the same university!  I jump at any chance to visit campus...instantly I am transplanted into my freshman year, so young and free.  College is the best time of your life and I wish I would have realized that before graduation.  :)  So a photo of me kissing our mascot, but of course!

I love going back home, but time always goes by way too fast!  I generally forget to take pictures as I just like to soak it all in. I did however get to take engagement photos for one of my dear friends. Here are a few of my favorites!

{Heather and Mike}







Back to reality!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you got a chance to visit home. Congrats to your brother. Love the engagement photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip, glad you soaked it all in!! Love that shot of the boots and pup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome portraits of your friends, really nicely done

    ReplyDelete