Holy cow... have you ever built a house? I don't have ANY free time and my blog is lacking. I promise to be back on track just as soon as the house is done. We are hoping to be finished in the next two weeks! WOOT WOOT!
A photo of my kitchen, I am so excited!!!

Nice! I am looking forward to see your pictures of your finished project!
ReplyDeleteWow, that looks gorgeous. I too look forward to seeing pictures of the house when you're done.
ReplyDeleteYay for progress! Don't worry about 365, just post when you can. Just don't give up! My dad was a custom home contractor. I do know how stressful it can be to build a house. You're doing great!
ReplyDeleteYes, we have built two homes...did all the work ourselves from bottom on up (it's A LOT of work, so I can appreciate what you're going through). You are going to LOVE that kitchen. It's already beautiful...and the counters aren't in. ---Just wait until it's all done!!!! You're going to love working in that space. :D
ReplyDelete